Nik Creative Effects Workshop
Nik Software's plugins are loaded with powerful tools that can be combined in endless ways. In this workshop, photographic storyteller Joseph Linaschke takes a creative and personalized approach to these plugins, showing you how he uses them to create amazing skies, gorgeous skin, vintage film looks, perfect white backgrounds, custom recipes, and so much more using Color Efex Pro, Viveza, and Silver Efex Pro. He also explains how to use Silver Efex Pro 2 to make gorgeous black-and-white images and teaches a unique non-HDR compositing technique for HDR Efex Pro. Along the way, get tips on using Nik's zone system and U Point technology and be introduced to the fun new Snapseed app for the desktop.
- Preparing for editing
- Making white backgrounds truly white with Viveza
- Creating vintage color looks in Color Efex Pro
- Adding vintage black-and-white looks in Silver Efex Pro
- Non-HDR compositing in HDR Efex Pro
- Deconstructing presets
- Using U Points for complete control
- Creating quick effects with Snapseed
Scroll down to watch the welcome video video from the series, and click through to watch some free samples!